N1-2 Capco Products
N-5-6 Life Church House
N-9 Winn. Co. Energy District
N-10 Winn. Co. Habitat for Humanity
N-11-12 Decorah Kawaski
N-13 Winn. Co. Historical Society
N-15 Expression Dance
N-16 Mary Kay
N-17 T- shirts and gifts
N-18 Carrie Buddenberg
N-19 Unique Beauty
N-20 LTI Water Conditioning
NF1-2 Reiser Implement
NF3-4 Essential oils
NF-5 Fuller & Stanley
NF-6 Gerald Horkheimer Homes
NF7-8 Gossling Woodworking
NF-9-10 Decorah Implement
S-1 Twisted Threads and Attic Treasures
S-2 Scentsy Wickless Candles
S-3 Thunder Rode
S-4 Pure Solutions
S-7 Aase Haugen Senior Service
S8-9 Winn. Co. Democrats
S16-17 Toys Go Round
S18-19 Winn. Co. Republicans
S-20 Winn Co. Veterans Affairs
S-21 Winn. Medical Center
S-22 Lip Sense by Seniqence
S-23 Laura Ingalls wilder Museum
S-24 Thirty – one
G-1 Winneshiek Co. Water & soil
G-2 Winneshiek Co. Recycling
G-3 Winneshiek Co. Conservation
Farmers Union Coop
Turkey River Flags
VA Mobile Veterans Center
Dixie Deer Blinds
If you would like to exhibit at the 2017 fair, contact
Past exhibitors are given the first chance to return to their spaces from last year. April15 is the deadline for past exhibitors to reserve their spaces.
1. Exhibit Fees: Single indoor space $85. Tables $10 each. Rental fees must be paid before exhibitors set up. Exhibit halls will be available for set up from 8 to 4 pm on Monday the 10th. of July, 2017. On Monday you will be able to drive up and park by the buildings to unload.
2. If you are from out of town and cannot set up on Monday, arrangments need to be made with Gordy Tangen at the time you send your payment for booth April 15th.
3. Exhibit Halls are open starting Tuesday, each day from 11:00 am until 9:30 pm.
4. During the fair, NO PARKING is allowed around the Exhibit Halls.
5. No exhibitor shall sublet any part of its space without permission of the Fair Board.
6. Each exhibitor must show proof of adequate liablitiy insurance to cover the exhibit. Please check with your insurance provider to be assured that you have the necessary coverage for this activity. Our provider requires this, send your proof of insurance together with your rental fee.
7. All exhibitors have the responsibility to refrain from any activity that would be distracting to other exhibitors, such as loud music, flashing lights, and excessive noise. Be a good neighbor!
8. Please keep your area picked up and clean. The Fair Board is making special efforts to RECYCLE, and you will find bins on the grounds. Please use them. CARDBOARD DOES NOT GO IN THE DUMPSTERS. Please bundle and get with a Fair Board member on disposal.
9. Please make every effort to keep your booth manned at all times. UNMANNED exhibits do not convey a good impression. Your customers will be looking for you!
10. Release time for exhibitors on Saturday night is 9:00 pm. No vehicles will be allowed on the grounds; the nearest you can get will be the main gate. Otherwise you can take down your exhibits on Sunday 7:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Business Manager: Edna Schrandt 563-382-2019