Please, thank these businesses for their participation in the Fair!
N1-2 Capco Products
N-3 Stanley Engineered Fastening
N-5-6 Franzen Sales & Service
N 7-8 Bodensteiner Implement
N-9 Waukon Feed Ranch
N-10 Winn. Co. Habitat for Humanity
N11-12 Decorah Kawasaki
N-13 Winn. Co. Historical Society
N 14-15 Winn. Co. Democrats
N-16 Back To The Basic 101
N-17 T- shirts and gifts N-18 Tupperware
N-19 Brokers Leather
N-20 LTI Water Conditioning
NF1-2 Reiser Implement
NF 3 Winn. Co. Farm Bureau
NF 4 Wausau Homes
NF 5 Fuller & Stanley
NF 6 Master Gardeners
NF 7 Lifehouse Church
NF 8 open
NF 9-10 Gossling Woodworking
S-1 Twisted Threads and Attic Treasures
S-2 Scentsy Wickless Candles
S-3 Thunder Rode
S-4 Nordic Chiropractic
S-5 Childrens Clothing
S-6 Mobile Mamma
S-7 Aase Haugen Senior Service
S8-9 Young Living & Essential Oils
S16-17 Toys Go Round
S18-19 Winn. Co. Republicans
S-20 Winn Co. Veterans Affairs
S-21 Winn. Medical Center
S-22 Lip Sense by Seniqence
S-23 Laura Ingalls wilder Museum
S-24 Thirty – one
G-1 Winneshiek Co. Water & soil
G-2 Winneshiek Co. Recycling
G-3 Winneshiek Co. Conservation
Farmers Union Coop
Premier Portable Buildings
If you would like to exhibit at the fair, contact
Past exhibitors are given the first chance to return to their spaces from last year. April15 is the deadline for past exhibitors to reserve their spaces.
1. Exhibit Fees: Single indoor space $85. Tables $10 each. Rental fees must be paid before exhibitors set up. Exhibit halls will be available for set up from 8 to 4 pm on Monday the 9th. of July, 2018. On Monday you will be able to drive up and park by the buildings to unload.
2. If you are from out of town and cannot set up on Monday, arrangments need to be made with Gordy Tangen at the time you send your payment for booth April 15th.
3. Exhibit Halls are open starting Tuesday, each day from 11:00 am until 9:30 pm.
4. During the fair, NO PARKING is allowed around the Exhibit Halls.
5. No exhibitor shall sublet any part of its space without permission of the Fair Board.
6. Each exhibitor must show proof of adequate liablitiy insurance to cover the exhibit. Please check with your insurance provider to be assured that you have the necessary coverage for this activity. Our provider requires this, send your proof of insurance together with your rental fee.
7. All exhibitors have the responsibility to refrain from any activity that would be distracting to other exhibitors, such as loud music, flashing lights, and excessive noise. Be a good neighbor!
8. Please keep your area picked up and clean. The Fair Board is making special efforts to RECYCLE, and you will find bins on the grounds. Please use them. CARDBOARD DOES NOT GO IN THE DUMPSTERS. Please bundle and get with a Fair Board member on disposal.
9. Please make every effort to keep your booth manned at all times. UNMANNED exhibits do not convey a good impression. Your customers will be looking for you!
10. Release time for exhibitors on Saturday night is 9:00 pm. No vehicles will be allowed on the grounds; the nearest you can get will be the main gate. Otherwise you can take down your exhibits on Sunday 7:00 am to 1:00 pm.
No Pets Allowed on Grounds