2. If you are from out of town and cannot set up on Monday, arrangments need to be made with Gordy Tangen.
3. Exhibit Halls are open starting Tuesday July 12th, each day from 11:00 am until 9:00 pm.
4. During the fair, NO PARKING is allowed around the Exhibit Halls.
5. No exhibitor shall sublet any part of its space without permission of the Fair Board.
6. Each exhibitor must show proof of adequate liablitiy insurance to cover the exhibit prior to set up. Please check with your insurance provider to be assured that you have the necessary coverage for this activity. Our provider requires this, send your proof of insurance together with your rental fee.
7. All exhibitors have the responsibility to refrain from any activity that would be distracting to other exhibitors, such as loud music, flashing lights, and excessive noise. Be a good neighbor!
8. Please keep your area picked up and clean. The Fair Board is making special efforts to RECYCLE, and you will find bins on the grounds. Please use them. CARDBOARD DOES NOT GO IN THE DUMPSTERS. Please bundle and get with a Fair Board member on disposal.
9. Please make every effort to keep your booth manned at all times. UNMANNED exhibits do not convey a good impression. Your customers will be looking for you!
10. Release time for exhibitors on Saturday night is 9:00 pm. No vehicles will be allowed on the grounds; the nearest you can get will be the main gate. Otherwise you can take down your exhibits on Sunday 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.
No Pets Allowed on Grounds
If you would like to exhibit at the fair or have questions, contact
Gordy Tangen Phone: 563-380-2818. Here is a letter from Gordy...
Registration Form, rent payment, and proof of insurance copy should be sent by April 15 to
Winneshiek County Fair
2202 County Rd. W42
Decorah, IA 52101
Past exhibitors are given the first chance to return to their spaces from last year. April15 is the deadline for past exhibitors to reserve their spaces. If we do not hear from you by April 15, your space will be open to new vendors. Rent must be paid and proof of liability must be provided before you set up. Booth cancellation received before June 15 will recive their rent back. Cancellation after June 15 will not recieve their rent back.